Wednesday, September 24, 2008

ever since I broke my face,

I drool in my sleep. (Sorry Meg, I'll wash your sheets).

For those of you who don't know, I'm house sitting for two weeks at my friend's giant loft. Giant like three of my house could fit inside it, the bathroom is the size of my bedroom, and it echoes like an underground cavern. Mostly I'm staying there to keep Cosmo (her cat) company. He seems generally unappreciative of this gesture. I've seen him about four times total in the past few days, and most of those times he just hissed at me and ran away.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
He has however been enjoying the scrambled eggs, yogurt, and Vienna sausages I've prepared for him, no complaints. This cat does not eat cat food - whether that is the cause or a result of his general bad temperament isn't quite clear.

2 comments:

pinchefresco said...

"Cat sitting" means "crackheads who live on the block know your wealthy friend is out of town and you're there to scare them away"

Have fun!

Bangs said...

come over! teams are scarier than single girls.