Tuesday, October 28, 2008

aftermath

Last night TBG got rained out and somehow, half of the people that were packed into the Pope ended up at our house. Maybe not half.
Today we got this, like they're expecting riots. I like the part where they warn you about the windows...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I know it's hard to read but it pretty much says "Thanks for working on Broad Street. While we're stoked on sports right now, we fear apocolyptic celebration. Don't try to scam yourself and your friends into the building tonight so you can watch the parade. If you do, don't even think about opening your windows. We're watching you. Go Phils."

And today I was supposed to go to see my surgeon. A follow up, from my surgery in APRIL. I canceled. It was too rainy for West Philly, right?

No comments: