Friday, October 3, 2008

post

Dear T,
I actually really like Kavalier and Clay. Can we still be friends/will you still try to fix my baby keyboard?
Love,
Buddy

MandyKim,
You’re right. Sorry we didn’t catch up on Swingtown. I guess the season is over. Anyway, thanks for talking me into those brown boots, I wear them tons.
Love,
Sue

Monster,
Sorry your car got smashed into again. It’s probably a sign. Thanks for alerting me to LiLo’s new line of leggings, I might feature them in a fashion post later today. Also looking forward to Time Warp, Ghostbusters, Thriller, and Monster Mash nights at dance class. We’re going to be so good at Halloween this year.
Love,
A girl with a regular sized nose
Oh, and sorry if my paraphrases make things seem more dramatic. Also more funny though.

Andy Dear,
What was that message about Jen and Leo? I’m still trying to figure it out, which is why I haven't responded.
Love,
Do-text

Helmet,
Thanks for keeping taking care of MLB. And the bug situation. You’re a good roommate.
Love,
Absentee

Khaki & Kamper,
Welcome to the hood. Well, not my hood, but you get it. Can’t wait to come over.
Love,
Fake-neighbor

No comments: