Monday, December 15, 2008

who's got

NYE is just around the corner. You're invited to the second annual Beulah New Year's Eve Party with Confetti, and this time also with CHAMPAGNE FOUNTAIN*.

I started working on favor ideas (here's a hint: it's buttons again), and I need some slogans. Any ideas?
Some good ones I have so far:
"Auld Lang NINE!"
"Later, Eighter!" (or, "L8R, 8R!")
"Do a Line in 2k9" (this is kind of a joke)
"Amanda, Again?"
"Rob's Birthday, Again?"
"Still Who are Amanda and Rob?"
"Learn to Rhyme in 2k9!"

Send me some ideas, k?

As a side note, Jonathan Winters is ENGAGED (congrats!) and he just told me that his button from last year said, "I realized my fate in 2k8" which ended up to be TRUE. Maybe yours will be too.

*repurposed whiskey sour fountain.

7 comments:

FXF said...

first two, definitely.

FXF said...

oh, and realizing my fate was true for me too. thanks!

Bangs said...

oooh! Which fate did you realize?

sarah said...

Rhyming:
feelin fine in 2k9
can you be mine in 2k9
lets dine in 2k9
drink more wine in 2k9
i pine for 2k9
stop doing lines in 2k9

Non rhyming:
this isn't as fun without sarah
more nevilles in 2k9 (as in wh's getting married to emily)
OR. wh+emily 4-eva
sarah + sue's dad in 2k9 (jk)
what more technology can we think of?
i hate 2k8, hello 2k9
more global warming in 2k9
less falling in 2k9
maybe its time to try e.harmony?
today is our 1 yr anniversary - remember?
2k8 hurt, lets move on.

Bangs said...

Oh, I miss brainstorming with you Sarah.

pinchefresco said...

SARAH COME HOME
GET BORING 2K9
LESS CARDS MORE_______
MAKE CONFETTI NOT WAR
I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A YEAR
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR
SEE YOU ON GROUNDHOG DAY
FIX MARILYN'S BONES, ETC.
FIX SUE'S TEETH
BEULAH 4VR

Bangs said...

your too late andy.