Monday, February 9, 2009

one thing

leads to another.
First, yesterday we saw Coraline.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I loved it, and would see it again if you want to. I hope it's not like Pan's Labyrinth and I don't like it less the second time, so maybe I should wait on seeing it again, but off-hand, I can't think of anything wrong with the movie. It was scary, never boring, and almost entirely void of (the bad, annoying kind of) children's humor.
Now today, I await a phone call from a nurse telling me when to come in for surgery. A new date.
Speaking of dates, last night the crew encountered a party-planning emergency, as Jessie Valentine's landlord said "no way Jose" to our friends party-prep plans. The whole team is on the lookout for a new venue, which also means I call Jerry today.
Speaking of Valentines, I made some last week. I lost the favorite one I made - maybe you'll get mailed two? Anyway, bummer.
Speaking of things that get lost, Yesterday I started (re)watching Lost Season 4, and Boy is It Good.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Season Five, you're right in the wings.

1 comment:

pinchefresco said...

I REALLY LOVED THE VALENTINE YOU SENT ME! IT MADE MY YEAR! I WAS HOPING YOU'D SEND ONE AND THEN YOU DID! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Oops I need to stop drinking 24oz Zero Carb Rockstars.