Thursday, April 23, 2009

horse

Last night I had a simple goal. Take every item of clothing out of my closet, take pictures of it, decide what to keep. (The pictures were so I could make these purging decisions via satelite, from work or something, and also develop some sort of digital closet). I thought...50 dresses was the right amount to keep. Right?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wrong.
I ended up cleaning out my closet, but instead of putting everything back in, I put most back in, but also expanded my closet to the opposite wall of my room, which is now the shoes and bags wall. I got rid of barely anything.
Someone motivate me with another clothes swap*, stat.

Other things are fixed tooth (again, and no more Now'N'Laters), working on Mii costume ideas, working on Lost costume ideas (and so should you), weddings, birthdays, movies, Medieval Times dinners.

*new funniest part of clothes swap is resulting game "who gave Sue that outfit". You girls have really distinct taste, cause someone always knows who I'm dressed up as.

No comments: