Thursday, June 4, 2009

dark

Night at the Museum II was another one of these movies that seemed to take place slower than real time.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I get really mad at myself for thinking of plot faults and continuity errors in movies in this genre/of this quality, so I'm not going to list them. Mostly I couldn't believe that there were so many actors from the Office in this movie and it was still Very Bad. Even Marilyn only laughed a few times, and she thinks the dumbest things are funny. Anyway, surprise-surprise, Night II was Bad.

The good news is that we got to see a new Preview for HP6, which is keeping looking awesome. Midnight showing, right? Sarah, I'll miss you at it, but you know that.

1 comment:

christophresh said...

when the 5th harry potter was out, did you guys call it...

HPV

?