Monday, June 15, 2009

hitch

This weekend was "camping" at Letchworth State Park (the "Grand Canyon of the East", but more forresty, and less deserty, and not as grand). We got all the way there in a car with no bumper that doesn't play cds. We campfired like crazy, bought a case of Blue at the Fillmore grocery store for 7.99, and saw some old-Houghton get married.
There was a medium amount of gaming, so much junkfood, and the most obvious wildlife. I got to see a lot of people I like.
I forgot to take pictures, and didn't even think of it until someone broke the toilet and flooded our cabin's bathroom as we were locking up to leave.
For now, see some pictures on Elizabeth's Flickr, more to come on Love Me Do(Carina and Amanda's site), and hopefully, a really good video of a groundhog will surface on youtube soon, compliments of Fred Brown.

1 comment:

Alfred Brown said...

As promised...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9-KPA6kaNo

I made sure to put some misinformation in the description in an effort to lure in commenters. We'll see. Hopefully people will help me with my homework assignment.