Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fall-down

I guess I'm ready (for Fall). A few more weeks of summer dresses, then let's get deep into tights and boots and sweaters and everything.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So many colors appeal to me. Yeah, a shopping plug.
And I can't decide if white(ish) boots are ridic.

Anyway, Fall will mean new house, birthday parties at new house, scooter rides, dark hair, so many things. Bring it on.


Oh, and Sarah, you should know that they're making 10 Things I Hate About You into a TV show. I'm sure it's going to be really good.

2 comments:

s. said...

i'm a little sad to hear talk about fall, when i feel like i'm just starting to get good at summer. we've got a least 2 months of summer left, it'll still be hot in september!

i have a pair of white boots if you want them - what size shoe are you again?

sarah said...

10 things on tv doesn't sound appealing. i mostly like that movie for the julia and heath. fall, however, does sound like tons of fun. especially the part where you take me on a scooter ride!