Wednesday, November 4, 2009

crack

This is kind of weird.

I recently realized, that I have kind of a favorite thing? (Besides popcorn, going to the movies, MLB, haircuts, etc). This is ever since I was a little kid, but I just realized that I always do it, and it might not be totally normal.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Say I'm making something. Baking. Well, fake-baking, like from a box? Brownies or muffins or something? The BEST PART is putting the eggshells in the empty box (because the garbage is so far away, the box is right there, and I'm just not used to garbage disposals) and then squeezing the box so the eggshells crack like crazy.
It's so satisfying. Little things.

1 comment:

Rad said...

I like this because it is kind of like a double abortion. You get to eat the fetus and then crush the womb.