Monday, February 1, 2010

kids NEED candy

Yesterday we went to Hollywood video ("kids need candy" was one of their in store ads) and I had a free rental. The guy told me I earned it by "not coming around".

So, I got to see Interview with a Vampire in which Brad and Tom do a lot of super close vampire talking, for free. Thanks Hollywood Video! Netflix who?

It was better than the other, independent, cold vampire movie I saw yesterday, The Death of Alice Blue.

I'm also trying to catch up on LOST before Tuesday - I imbibed a lot (of media) yesterday. Also like eleven podcasts, about zombies, storage facilities, propaganda, brainwashing, and memory loss. (I did a couple productive things too, don't worry. Like the antheisis of everyone on Craftzine, we're retro-acting our craftroom into a spare bedroom. Painted.)

No comments: