Monday, April 5, 2010

100

Marilyn has a new blog, just pictures of hangouts this summer.

Read her at hundredyardsofsummer.blogspot.com.
We have this goal of bbq-ing and everything at least a hundred times this summer. Everyone keeps saying it's going to be too hot to keeping bonfiring, but I'll believe when I see it.

Yesterday, to celebrate Jesus's resurrection, Kimmy and I strung blue xmas lights on 30' bamboo poles and connected them to our fence. The lights drape between the tops of the two poles, forming a sort of giant capital M. It looks super weird, and we're calling it the field goal for now. Hopefully we'll come up with a better plan for it soon.
It's weird that Marilyn doesn't have any pictures of that.

We've also been shooting bbs at beer cans and Addidas sandals. I've got some more pictures along those lines that maybe I'll post later, or might just show up on Flickr. My arms are sorer than they should be. Way sorer. Sorer?

2 comments:

pinchefresco said...

It's never too hot to have a bonfire.

zerbipedia said...

so many guns. Nick always talked about wanting to do that kind of thing (i.e. shooting at stuff in the yard) when we lived there. I'm glad you're making all his dreams come true.