Tuesday, April 20, 2010

sumup

My life looks a lot like Marilyn's blog, but with more sleeping. (In case you were wondering).

A couple things that happened:

(On the subway, on the way to a Phillies game)
a young dad who obviously doesn't see his kid that much: "So, who do you like better...the Phillies or the Ninja Turtles?"
-----long pause-----
kid: "Dad. I just don't know. That's really hard."

Last night we went to Maggiano's, in New Jersey because we had two gift cards for there. I can't remember the last time I ate so much food, or took home so many paper towels (that's for you Melissa).

Let's see, what else.
I'm having a(nother) little surgery, May 7. Out with the tonsils. Hopefully will be back in the (work) game after a week, but before that, I'll be available for very much couch sitting. Trying if I want to try and handle that one-a-day internetting/art project that month.

My Dad came to town. We did the usual yard stuff, grilled, watched playoff hockey and Prison Break, played cards. It was good.

We have a coyote now.

3 comments:

Bangs said...

Oh, and I know these pictures don't quite match up with the words. At all. No biggie, get over it.

pinchefresco said...

I've been trying to get my tonsils taken out for fifteen years, and every doctor tells me it's not necessary. But I have huge tonsils, so every time I get sick, they swell up so big I can barely breathe. I am so jealous of you!

Plus you get to eat ice cream for breakfast, right?

elizabethfrances said...

That coyote is freaky! I am anxious to find out what the "eagle thing" was?