Thursday, April 29, 2010

writ

I've been doing this thing lately, trying to send more letters. Not really to people, but to corporations, celebrities, or movie theatres.  So far the topics have been "you're great", "you're not so great", and "OMG, do you know about my friend?".  (The latter, below, is today's installment).
 
I'm trying to use up some stationary that's been in my work desk since I got this job in 2007.  It's so easy to find corporate addresses online!
Accepting ideas, expecting results.

2 comments:

kristina said...

how about a note to the makers of anti-bacterial puffs? have you seen them yet? they have tiny dots of germ-killing material, but in a constellation-like pattern. brilliant, safe and lovely.

Bangs said...

Thanks for the tip. I'll maybe need to check out the product first, but it sounds right up my alley.