Wednesday, July 21, 2010

breaking 100

It wasn't even me this time, but someone wrote a letter to Pinsetter, and got us a free bowling party that was an absolute dream.  I couldn't even imagine a better weeknight.
Bowling.  Shoes.  Blacklights.  A hundred appetizers for dinner.  Balloons.  Giant ice cream sundaes.  Pint glasses that glowed in the dark (kind of). 

I can't say enough good things about this place.  It was like being at North Bowl* but only with people you like. 

(Imagine pictures from Kim's fancy new camera here).

I've really dropped the (bowling) ball about letters, but maybe should pump out a few more before the summer (and my life) is over.

*Without the photobooth and Deer Hunter.  But other than that: awesome.

1 comment:

Amber Reeves said...

hurrah! i had so much fun, too. so glad you were there. no one appreciates balloons and an ice cream brownie sundae like you.