Thursday, August 12, 2010

knitup

This summer, when I was really into writing letters, I wrote to Lion Brand yarn.  I don't totally remember what I wrote (but probably have a scan of the letter somewhere, I tried to be pretty good about that) - but it was probably something about an idea for a project I had or something.
Then a while ago, I got a letter from them, something like "thanks, glad you like us, here's some places to buy our yarn".

Then yesterday?  This big box comes:
So Much Yarn.  There's like a hundred (means about twenty?) skiens, all in nice colors, and some of them are the size of Booger.  (Or, for those of you who don't know her...some of them are the size of a basketball.  A slight exaggeration, but barely).

The best part?  Despite a lot of trying, and some good teachers, I don't know how to knit.  Maybe this winter.

No comments: