Monday, August 23, 2010

lesson

Want a hint about Anthropologie?  I got your tip, right here.

So:  I saw this green tiger duvet cover. 

I liked it, but I don't really like anything as much as $228.  Especially something I'm probably going to drool on or get cat hair all over or whatever.  Anyway:  it went on sale, but not the size I needed.  So you call the hotline, they find a store that has it, and that store just sends it to you.  No shipping charges, no store pick-up.  They give you the online sale price, too.
So:  I'm getting the duvet, but from an Anthro in Southlake Texas, for $29.95.  Which is about how much I care about blankets with tigers.
No s+h, and everyone was so nice and it was so easy!

Everything I write on this blog is about shopping lately - but I swear I have lots of other things going on.   Movies, a house, a party, fighting with UPenn dental, surgeries, trips, an upcoming birthday etc.

4 comments:

zerbipedia said...

your new house is going to be so fancy.

lana bear said...

we do that all the time!! its the best!

r___anderson said...

is kimmy going to get mad about you stealing her bed theme?

Bangs said...

This came today by the way, and is awesome.