Sunday, November 21, 2010

C.R.E.A.M.

Last night, after everyone left my house (which was really this morning?) I spent about an hour researching the Wu Tang Clan.  You know - just me, at home, middle of the night, reading up on Rza and the gang til 3am.  It's not that someone was talking about them, or we heard a song or anything, it just became HUGE important that I learned all the things I never learned about them.

Starting this afternoon, I keep remembering various facts about them.  There are so many!  So many Clan members, so many tidbits. I wish my research paper was about them.

4 comments:

r___anderson said...

do you know the wu-tang clan is playing in philly! near christmas! let's go.

Bangs said...

Okay Ryan.
I feel pretty prepared for that.

FXF said...

I just did the same thing with Frank Zappa. For no reason. It's fun walking around with an Ask Me Anything vibe for a few days before it starts to fade.

Drum said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahbTTJlWnmI