Tuesday, December 14, 2010

leopards






















these be the Last days all crazy.  sinful.  contaminated.  silly.  Lazy.  triffling.  cruel.  odd.  weird.  common persons are of satan my arch enemy.   _____ 2010 + back minister James.  4:40 a.m.  all true saints wonet be ashame to daily suffer for my Messiah.  Amen/I Lived in Center City.  New York.  Jersey streets.  for my Jesus you all knew donations selah/the Jews.  Romans.  Crucified my Jesus.  St Mt 27. Dan 6:2.  Thes 3.  Lev 18.  Jn 2.  Leopards.  Sheep.  bears.  Rodents.  Flies.  Worms.

4 comments:

Kamper said...

AWESOME. This is like the evolutionary precursor to a Jack Chick tract.

FXF said...

RAISE DEAD PLANET JUPITER.

zerbipedia said...

it's like a Christmas miracle.

gogogoat said...

I have like 15 of these. Dudes name is brother James. he hangs out in Chinatown a bunch.