Thursday, October 20, 2011

hearing

Remember I used to have a truck?  And then I sold the truck, and tucked *most* of the money away, but also made a lot of impulse purchases?

I got these yellow headphones.


They are so so great.  With more consideration, I might not have picked yellow, but I still like them a lot.  And, AND, they came with a stereo-to-mono adapter (not that important to most people maybe, but for me?  Awesome surprise.)*

I also impulse bought some red white and blue sneakers.  I immediately wore them, and thought "what on earth! why isn't everyone wearing sneakers all-day every-day?  This is great!".  Then I realized I guess a lot of people are wearing sneakers all-day every-day - I'm just not one.  But now I'm a "sometimes, now I at least have the option" person.

Oh, and I got a Kindle.
Yikes.

*other things that are great with these, aside from the adapter:
  - folding (obv)
  - pause/play button on the cord
  - cloth cord, doesn't really tangle
  - there's a output hole, on the far side, that someone else could plug their headphones into, and then you could be listening to the same thing

1 comment:

r___anderson said...

i truly appreciate your enthusiasm.